airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.7 RC5
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 20:10:23 GMT
I ran Ultrascan 3 application and jobs are submitted fine to the resource. I am not able to
complete my testing because gram return 0 status incase you don't have a global ip (no luck
even after connecting to VPN).

I found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-818 issue in airavata API to dynamically
set host part of request. This may not be critical issue for the release but required for
my project.

Thanks
Raminder