airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AIRAVATA-345 : plugin for running and monitoring workflows
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 21:12:22 GMT
Hi Vijayendra,

Elasticfox sounds good. Can you describe it more details imagining a HTML 5 based portal,
instead of a browser plugin?

Please do not hesitate to come up with features. Please throw out ideas from what you learned
so far. My bad on slacking on helping you guys with the project descriptions. I will write
up detailed information within the next day.

Suresh