airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update website CSS to bootstrap?
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 04:05:52 GMT
Assuming there are no objections, I will publish the site. We can always tweak font sizes still
need to do a design overhaul at a future time.

Suresh

On Apr 16, 2013, at 3:08 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> All those are possible, I am not good with these, but I found the documentation is pretty
slick and we should be able to quickly customize the colors, fonts, sizes and so on.

> For now I just want to fix the layout which is irritating on a tablet. If we decide to
go with it, we can spend few hours and refine the fonts, adjust alignments and so on.