airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2013
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 17:31:40 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I saw your mail @ dev. Currently I am going through it. Will reply there.

Thanks!

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Andun,
>
> Can you please look at the discussion on - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSoC+2013
and comment? The application period begins in a week, So I do not want you all to compete
on a same idea.

> Rather collectively propose to these challenge by dividing the work. May be we can have
two parallel approaches for the workflow composer, but both of them should share the common
message application description schema. Currently it is XML, it will be nice if you guys can
explore JSON more and convince it can handle all airavata requirements.

--
Regards
Andun S.L. Gunawardana