airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.7 RC3
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 02:55:29 GMT
Hi,

As Suresh requested I tried following tutorials given in the wiki with
0.7RC to test it. When I followed the SimpleForEach tutorial I found a
issue in documentation. So I have filed it in [1]. Also when I run the
SimpleForEach sample work flow, It gives following exception sequence
in the XBaya GUI. Server-side there is no exception. Please have a
look.

Exceptions -

org.apache.airavata.client.api.AiravataAPIInvocationException: Error
invoking API
	at org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.runExperimentGeneral(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:218)
	at org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.runExperiment(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:70)
	at org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.experiment.WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow$3.run(WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow.java:322)
Caused by: org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.component.ComponentException:
could not find definition for type
{http://airavata.apache.org/xbaya/Workflow1/xsd/}intArrayType in
{http://airavata.apache.org/xbaya/Workflow1/}Workflow1
	at org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.component.ws.WSComponent.parseType(WSComponent.java:468)
	at org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.component.ws.WSComponent.parseMessage(WSComponent.java:398)
	at org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.component.ws.WSComponent.parseOperation(WSComponent.java:369)
	at org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.component.ws.WSComponent.parsePortType(WSComponent.java:353)
	at org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.component.ws.WSComponent.parse(WSComponent.java:345)
	at org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.component.ws.WSComponent.<init>(WSComponent.java:132)
	at org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.component.ws.WSComponentFactory.createComponent(WSComponentFactory.java:136)
	at org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.component.ws.WSComponentFactory.createComponent(WSComponentFactory.java:110)
	at org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.wf.Workflow.getInputs(Workflow.java:484)
	at org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.getWSComponentPortInputs(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:263)
	at org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.runExperimentGeneral(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:175)
	... 2 more

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-813

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> GSoC Students,
>
> Can you please use this version instead of the 0.6 version and help test it? You will
be able to vote on it, once the vote is called on the release.

--
Regards
Andun S.L. Gunawardana

Blog - http://www.insightforfuture.blogspot.com/