airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Features for 0.8 release
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 21:58:25 GMT
Hi Lahiru,,

I'm going to work on a prototype workflow engine for Airavata. While it
will not go in to the 0.8 release, I will be making changes in the code to
allow future transition from current workflow interpreter to this prototype
workflow engine to allow prototype testing (which is again not part of 0.8
release) without affecting any of the 0.8 functionality.

Thanks,
Saminda