airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.7 RC3
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:42:14 GMT
I tested the API client distribution.

Using the libraried provided in the distribution I was able to run tests
related to adding an application, running an experiment/workflow and
viewing results of the experiment.

The workflow-run sample in the distribution seems to be a little buggy when
viewing the experiment data.
     [java] Experiment ID Returned :
EchoSample_9378dc3e-823a-4e0e-bfee-83f6c1e16bb4
     [java] Experiment Results
     [java] ==================
     [java]
     [java] INPUT_NODE : echo_input
     [java]         [Input]     echo_input    : echo_output=ODI Test
     [java]
     [java] *UNKNOWN_NODE* : Echo_invoke

The "*UNKNOWN_NODE" *should have being "SERVICE_NODE". Should be a small
fix in the sample code because I was able to get the results correctly in
my test code.
The application versions were not updated (it still says "0.6"). I will
update that as well in the code.