airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Heshan Suriyaarachchi <heshan.suriyaarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING][VOTE]Apache Airavata 0.7 RC4
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 17:11:01 GMT
I have verified the EC2 related job submissions through XBaya as well as
through Java clients. I am continuing to test more. I will keep the list
updated with the progress.

In the meantime, I would appreciate if someone else could also test the EC2
job submissions, so that we can make sure that I have not missed anything
during testing. You can follow the posts [1] [2] to run EC2 jobs and
monitor running instances. A prerequisite for this would be having an aws
account.

If you run into any issues. Let me know.

[1] -
http://heshans.blogspot.com/2013/04/run-ec2-jobs-with-airavata-part-i.html
[2] -
http://heshans.blogspot.com/2013/04/run-ec2-jobs-with-airavata-part-ii.html