airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Heshan Suriyaarachchi <heshan.suriyaarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata/Hadoop Integration - Performance Test
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 15:00:09 GMT
Hi Danushka,

For the EC2 integration testing, I created an AMI which has an application
which does gene sequence alignment using Smith-Waterman algorithm. I used
some sample gene sequences to execute that application. Apart from that I
don't have access to large set of gene sequence data. If I do have access
to such data, I don't think I have the necessary rights to share those data.

Thanks,
Heshan.

--
Regards,