airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata GSOC cloud and grid service provider plugins
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 01:20:31 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I think he meant, airavat can be configured to have any transport for its
messaging, either AMQP or just WS-eventing or anything else, we just
program to the interface and any implementation configured will be executed
in a given time (like axis2 transport layer). We have similar messaging
implementation inside gfac-core but its only internal to gfac-core.

Danushka correct me if I am wrong.

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer