airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing issue while registering a application
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:15:47 GMT
Hi Vijayendra,

Application Parameters are set of entries for that table, so if you want to
add an entry you just hav eto click on the last raw (if there's no raws at
the beginning just click inside of the table not the table headings.

To go to a next new line you have to fill atleast first three columns then
click on the next empty raw to activate it.

Hope this helps...

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer