airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Features for 0.8 release
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:52:18 GMT
Hi Amila,

Please create Jiras for each feature and set the fixed version for 0.8 and
please post those jira urls here. So we are good to do testing once we have
resolved all the issue for 0.8 posted here (there are multiple 0.8 fixed
version issues created sometimes back).

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Amila Jayasekara
<thejaka.amila@gmail.com>wrote:

> 1. Credential Store
> 2. Ability to communicate over HTTPS (Was this fixed in last release ?)
> If I recall the issue, we had problems saving https URL in registry.

This wasn't fixed in 0.7.

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer