airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.7 RC5
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 19:44:13 GMT
Following distributions are available [1] for testing,
*Server distributions *(both in zip & tar.gz formats)
*[Standalone-Server] - *apache-airavata-server-0.7-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
*[Server-As-a-WebApp] - apache-airavata-server-0.7-SNAPSHOT-war.zip*
*Client distributions *(both in zip & tar.gz formats)
*[API-Client] *- apache-airavata-client-0.7-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
*[GUI-Client] *- apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.7-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
*[GUI-Client] - *apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.7-SNAPSHOT-jnlp.zip
*Source pack*
apache-airavata-0.7-SNAPSHOT-src.zip

*Here are some pointers for testing*
- Verify the fixed issue for this release [2]
- Verify the basic workflow composition/execution/monitoring scenarios from
Airavata 5 & 10 min tutorials [3],[4]
- Verify basic use-cases for Airavata API [5] are working
- Verify client usecases relating to Paramberoo & ODI
- Verify the stability with derby & mysql backend databases
- Verify that the XBaya JNLP distribution works (we need documentation on
how to deploy it)
- Verify deploying Airavata server in a tomcat distribution (we need
documentation on how to deploy it)
- Verify that the unit tests & integration tests in the source pack

[1]https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.7/RC5/
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20AIRAVATA%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Fixed%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%220.7%22%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
[3]