airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjaya Medonsa <sanjaya...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with executing simple /bin/ls application using Apache Airavata
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 06:27:19 GMT
Hi,
I have registered simple command line application /bin/ls in Airavata
registry. Then I have created new workflow based on the registered
application. It's simple workflow with two inputs (filename and options)
and out put is set as standrd output. While executing the workflow, I am
getting following exception.

[INFO] Experiment launched :Workflow1_93c69f83-1875-413d-84c7-a14a3ff0bf52
[ERROR]
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
at
org.apache.airavata.schemas.wec.impl.WorkflowSchedulingContextDocumentImpl$WorkflowSchedulingContextImpl.getApplicationSchedulingContextArray(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.airavata.xbaya.invoker.EmbeddedGFacInvoker.invoke(EmbeddedGFacInvoker.java:286)
at
org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpreter.handleWSComponent(WorkflowInterpreter.java:685)
at
org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpreter.executeDynamically(WorkflowInterpreter.java:504)
at
org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpreter.scheduleDynamically(WorkflowInterpreter.java:189)
at
org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.executeWorkflow(WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.java:385)
at
org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.access$400(WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.java:78)
at org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.Wo

I guess issue is with the context header which is set to following.

<xml-fragment xmlns:ns="http://airavata.apache.org/schemas/wec/2012/05">
  <ns:user-identifier>admin</ns:user-identifier>
  <ns:soa-service-eprs>
    <ns:gfac-url xsi:nil="true" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
    <ns:registry-url xsi:nil="true" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
  </ns:soa-service-eprs>
  <ns:workflow-monitoring-context>

<ns:experiment-id>Workflow1_93c69f83-1875-413d-84c7-a14a3ff0bf52</ns:experiment-id>
    <ns:workflow-instance-id xsi:nil="true" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
    <ns:event-publish-epr xsi:nil="true" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
    <ns:msg-box-epr xsi:nil="true" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
  </ns:workflow-monitoring-context>
  <ns:workflow-scheduling-context/>
  <ns:security-context>
    <ns:amazon-webservices>
      <ns:access-key-id/>
      <ns:secret-access-key/>
    </ns:amazon-webservices>
  </ns:security-context>
</xml-fragment>

Here  <ns:workflow-scheduling-context/> is empty and it is the root cause
for array index out of bound exception. Only experiment id and user
identifier is set and all other elements are empty. I am not quite clear
whether this is happening due to mis configuration in my environment.
Mainly I am not clear how the context header is setup while launching the
workflow.

Best Regrads,
Sanjaya