airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata GSOC cloud and grid service provider plugins
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:47:32 GMT
Yes. Exactly.

In essence, we would have a unified plugin framework across the system, not
limiting to the GFac core.

Please find the attached PluginManager.png that depicts the big picture.

Furthermore, in the long run we can have the plugin manager as a separate
module so that even XBaya could make use of it to extend itself and with
that in place we would end up writing UI plugins to extend XBaya so that
adding a new UI feature is just a matter of writing a plugin and dropping
it in the plugins directory.

Thanks,
Danushka