airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Vijayendra Grampurohit <vijayendra....@gmail.com>
Subject Facing issue while registering a application
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:08:31 GMT
Hi Suresh

I am trying to register an application . I am following

1) Register a simple command line application with Airavata Registry.
2) Click on XBaya -> Register Application.
3 Describe the application inputs and outputs. As an example, a simple
command line /bin/echo can be used for helloworld purposes.
4) Provide a name for the application.
5) Click on the panel with "Application Paramaters" and add input and
output paremeters. For an example like /bin/echo, choose output as StdOut.

step 3  and step 5 suggest clicking "Application parameters" panel . There
are four of them  I/O , Parameter Name ,Type and Description under "
Application parameter" panel.

they seem to be buttons for me . correct me if I am wrong . But the thing
is they are not responding on clicking .

please let me know how to go ahead with steps 3 and 4 .

Regards

Vijayendra

Regards

Vijayendra