airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Vijayendra Grampurohit <vijayendra....@gmail.com>
Subject AIRAVATA-345 : plugin for running and monitoring workflows
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 13:14:32 GMT
I was looking into AIRAVATA-345 : plugin for running and monitoring
workflows for GSOC 2013 . I guess ,here the project idea is to develop a
tool or plugin for the browser (like Elasticfox by firefox  for AWS console
 management)  for submitting workflows for execution and  monitoring its
status at the client side .I wanted to know  more about this project . If I
compare this to Elasticfox ,  which provides us a console where in it has
features/options like start , stop , terminate  a virtual machine   ,How
will the plugin for airavat look like. and what kind of features will it be
having?

I wanted to know whether ,are we supposed to come up with ideas for
features  ?

Regrards
Vijayendra