airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Vijayendra Grampurohit <vijayendra....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing issue while registering a application
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 16:03:59 GMT
Hi Saminda

In the same window  i.e  "Register application" at the bottom we have a
reset button . If the user enter the details such as  "application name"
and "application parameters" and hits on reset then the reset is suppose to
rest the  details  entered  in  "Register application" . this doesnt
happen. correct me if I am wrong . In fact nothing happens on hitting reset.
Is this a bug??

Regards
Vijayendra