airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kumara <hars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Research project on integrating geoservices with Apache Airavata
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 13:43:23 GMT
Hi Chris,

(This is the same mail that we sent as a private mail.Since this
discussions are important for others as well,we moved it to here)

Thanks a lot for the resources and the support given so far.

Those resources are really helpful for us to get a good background about
science workflows and gateways.Now we  focus more on to geoscience related
aspects.
As you suggested we are looking into Apache SIS to some extent. But we need
to know whether that integration will completely expose OGC and how far
convenient it will be for scientists.

We also look at some domain related products such as Grass, GeoSever,
MapServer, GeoNode, qgis, PyWPS,ZOO Project and etc..It would be nicer for
us to sense some experience from the point of view of a geoscientist and
OGC Standard user. We appreciate any helpful resources and guidance.

Thank you,
Harsha

--
*Harsha Kumara*