airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.7 RC5
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 02:02:42 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

I tested through for 5 and 10 minute tutorials and Grid job submissions, everything worked
well. The samples worked as well. I think we have still outstanding instructions to update
on wiki (same as what Andun reported).

I think the release is good to go. Once you put out the release vote, I will test more.

Thanks for pulling this together,
Suresh