airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Test Driven Development for Airavata
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:18:42 GMT
Hi All,

This was a very good proposal from Amila, there was some discussion but not a lot. How about
we vote on it to make it a policy for the project.

+ 1 Apache Airavata will benefit from TDD and I agree to adopt it as a policy.
+ 0 I have no opinion
-1 I think TDD development make hinder creativity ..or I disagree to make this as a policy
because …...

Suresh