airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Update website CSS to bootstrap?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:51:20 GMT
Hi All,

I was just playing with bootstrap css/js, and tried to see if it fixes some of the current
website issues with layouts on tablets. The bootstrap fluid layout worked well resizing nicely
on iPhone and android based tablets. I did not do any further styling, but was trying to experiment
and see if we can retain the current design and just take advantage of layout friendly stylesheets.

Can you please review the staging site - http://airavata.staging.apache.org/? Before I waste
any time on prettifying this, I want to see if it will be ok to move to bootstrap css.

It is a single commit of adding css files and changing the template pointers, so it is easy
to revert.

Suresh