airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.7 RC5
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 17:58:14 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

Thanks for putting this together. I download apache-airavata-server-0.7-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.gz
to verify the release and get following error on starting the airavata server using airavata-server.sh.
Any idea what can cause this? I will create a JIRA task and attach full stacktrace.

Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: DERBY SQL error: SQLCODE: -1, SQLSTATE:
XJ041, SQLERRMC: Failed to create database 'persistent_data', see the next exception for details.::SQLSTATE:
XBM0AThe database directory '/Users/raminder/Documents/work/projects/airavata/apache-airavata-server-0.7-SNAPSHOT/bin/persistent_data'
exists. However, it does not contain the expected 'service.properties' file. Perhaps Derby
was brought down in the middle of creating this database. You may want to delete this directory
and try creating the database again.
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Connection.completeSqlca(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnectionReply.parseRdbAccessFailed(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnectionReply.parseAccessRdbError(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnectionReply.parseACCRDBreply(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnectionReply.readAccessDatabase(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.readSecurityCheckAndAccessRdb(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.flowSecurityCheckAndAccessRdb(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.flowUSRIDPWDconnect(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.flowConnect(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection40.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.client.net.ClientJDBCObjectFactoryImpl40.newNetConnection(Unknown
Source)
        ... 38 more
[ERROR] Error invoking API
org.apache.airavata.client.api.AiravataAPIInvocationException: Error invoking API
        at org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java:64)
        at org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java:43)
        at org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java:39)
        at org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle.java:117)
Caused by: org.apache.airavata.client.api.AiravataAPIInvocationException: Error while initializing
the Airavata API
        at org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:163)
        at org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java:61)
        ... 3 more