airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update website CSS to bootstrap?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:08:22 GMT
All those are possible, I am not good with these, but I found the documentation is pretty slick
and we should be able to quickly customize the colors, fonts, sizes and so on.

For now I just want to fix the layout which is irritating on a tablet. If we decide to go
with it, we can spend few hours and refine the fonts, adjust alignments and so on.

On a related note, I think we badly need a facelift of the logo and banner. Patches welcome!!

Suresh