airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC 2013
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 17:23:28 GMT
Hi Andun,

Can you please look at the discussion on - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSoC+2013
and comment? The application period begins in a week, So I do not want you all to compete
on a same idea.

Rather collectively propose to these challenge by dividing the work. May be we can have two
parallel approaches for the workflow composer, but both of them should share the common message
application description schema. Currently it is XML, it will be nice if you guys can explore
JSON more and convince it can handle all airavata requirements.

Suresh