airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Features for 0.8 release
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:52:44 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

I am working on migrating Ultrascan to Airavata. I may find bugs or improvements in the existing
code during the process. I don't have any new feature request but want to give you heads up
about the changes expected. I am marking most of the defects under 0.8 and will make sure
to update the fixed version as 0.8. I will be able to provide the list of JIRA before the
testing.

Thanks
Raminder