airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating license file for new Unicore and cloud bursting jars
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 14:20:41 GMT
On Apr 4, 2013, at 10:14 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Suresh, I will start updating license from Whirr/Hadoop
> dependencies. If we can do this fast we can do the release sooner.

I want to help, but I may not be able to contribute until weekend.

Shahbaz can you please look at the current LICENSE [1] & NOTICE [2] files and help pulling
all licenses of unicore related transitive dependencies? Apache releases have to be strictly
legal complaint and this is very important to ensure releases are properly vetted on these
aspects.

Thanks,
Suresh

[1] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/trunk/modules/distribution/airavata-server/src/main/resources/LICENSE