airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airavata GSoC Discussion Hangout
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 17:09:59 GMT
Hi All,

G+ only allows to choose between on air or pre scheduled hang outs. It does not allow to edit
the previously created event to go on the air. So I have to  delete the previously created
hangout and create a new on air event, please use this link for tomorrow - https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ce7v7njv9lab0un1ef2r3l1u2tk

Note: Since I choose on air over hangout, the youtube link will not be available until few
minutes before the event. So please check the event page or airavata g+ community page before
you join in.

Hi Damith,

Please feel to join to this and any future events, they are meant to be open for all. Sorry
we are in a transition phase and the barrier to contribute at the moment is high. But please
feel free to pick small tasks and make incremental contributions. We will be happy to hand
hold you once the GSoC fringy slows down. Meanwhile, do checkout other projects in apache
- http://s.apache.org/gsoc2013idealabels

Suresh