airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC 2013
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:28:29 GMT
Hi Andun,

Thats glad to hear. You are on the right track in terms on the AIRAVATA-798, but this will
require a lot more modifications then you are listing. But you are getting into the grove.
I will elaborate this project in great detail and this will lead to multiple GSOC projects.
We need to think a bit on how to align them. I will get back with finer details on this task.

Cheers,
Suresh