airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Facing problems while running bes test cases
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:49:13 GMT
This is on my list for summer to do hands on exploration of OSGI vs some of the emerging highly
scalable distributed system paradigms.

Meanwhile, can we use extensions efficiently? If we set an extension not to load in configuration,
that provider or handler should not load. Any takers to fully test this and make it configurable?

Suresh