airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Frequent release builds
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:44:47 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

First off, great job trying to push this forward!

However, I am going to have to ask you to remove those build artifacts
from your personal people.a.o account.

There are several reasons for this:

1. It doesn't seem like you are calling for a release VOTE or the RM here,
and as such we can't confuse people that these are Apache Airavata
sanctioned
RCs (in process by an RM and according to:

http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#host-rc

2. There are other ways to have release snapshots, one of which is to
make Jenkins produce such artifacts for you and publish to
https://repository.apache.org/

HTH and if you have questions let me know. Sorry, just trying to help here.

Cheers,
Chris