airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2013
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 05:52:42 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I have did some kind of playing with Airavata. I am bit new to
Airavata so takes some time to understand it well. But because of my
experience I thought the project which you have highlighted
inhttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-798 will be suitable
and I like to participate with it. As I understand you are requesting
to recreate the service chaining UI with JavaScript. Can you provide
more instructions related to this one?

Regards

Andun S.L. Gunawardana
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka

Linkedin  - http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/andun-s-l-gunawardana/34/646/703/
Blog - http://www.insightforfuture.blogspot.com/

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello Andun,
>
> Good to see you have much of the background needed to work on Airavata. Did you download
and try Airavata and see which component interests you to work on?