airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2013
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:26:49 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I have gone though the mail you have sent, which described pretty important
instructions related to GSOC 2013. Totally agree those points and willing
to participate in GSOC perfectly understanding those.

I have put up some comments in [1] to clear my self. Also I have some other
point to clarify also. In this particular project we are focusing about
implementing a Web Based Workflow designer. As I understood there are some
major features we needed to design a workflow. They are like this,

   - Retrieving registered components and application list from Airavata
   Registry
   - Registering new Applications.

As I understood we have to focus about implementing those. Am I correct ? I
have a little doubt about the 2nd task.
Thank You!
AndunSLG

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-798