airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahani Markus Weerawarana <shahan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uniqueness of Airavata
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:02:54 GMT
HI All,

There are a few postgraduate research students who have done significant
literature reviews on science gateways etc. Maybe it is time to harness all
this background reading work that has been done individually and list the
papers (links) in categories on the Airavata website.

Danushka, Pavithra, and Sanjaya - what are your thoughts on the categories
based on the work you have already completed?

Shahani

--
*Shahani Markus Weerawarana, Ph.D.*
*Computer Scientist*