airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahani Markus Weerawarana <shahan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tests in Airavata
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:12:43 GMT
+1 for a great step in the right direction.

Such rigor maybe initially hard for the Airavata Devs to adopt as general
practice. However, the suggestions in your wiki page can definitely be the
engineering best practice basis for GSoC students and other student
projects.

Good initiative!

Cheers,
Shahani