airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2013 Tasks
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:10:04 GMT
Hi Suresh

I will be glad to be a part of open source community through GSOC 2013. I
respect the key ideas behind GSOC and will work keeping in  mind the points
made by you. I like the idea that not only we will be a having challenges
and learning in engaging with Airavata but also our contributions will be
incorporated into release and will be used in production.

I am playing around with Airavata so to have some understanding of its
flow. I would like to know the elaborated details of Airavata -798 which
you are talking about.

--
Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal