airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RC2 release builds
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:34:59 GMT
Used the tar.gz distributions of the server, xbaya and war.

I found 2 issues.

   1. log files created outside Airavata_home directory [1] (this seemed to
   have being there for RC1 also)
   2. the war distribution deployed on a tomcat goes out of memory when
   trying to run a workflow. (increasing the memory solved the problem)

5/10 min tutorial worked for both standalone & war deployed tomcat
scenarios.

Will be testing the basic API distribution shortly.

Saminda

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-802