airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is broken
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:29:47 GMT
Hi Amila,

I was able to build in my machine as well... The error it seems is a
corrupt oauth library in the repo. I've noticed this issue in my machine if
I use a clean maven repo. If I delete the jars in local repo & run again
then the jar is downloaded correctly & builds fine. Any idea why this is
so?

Saminda