airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration files in bin directory
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 15:09:56 GMT
Hi Danushka,

We normally read files from the classpath in code, so I tried to add each
file in to classpath in airavata-server.sh and file loading didn't work
when i put the configuration files there.

WhateverClass.class.getClassLoader().getResource("filename")

I am +1 to fix this issue, but unless we read files like this, there could
be issues when we deploy airavata on tomcat as set of services on axis2
webapp.

Regards
Lahiru

--