airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Frequent release builds
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:37:24 GMT
Hi Chris,

Thanks for pointing this out. Our Jenkin build is failing continuously, but
locally build works fine. We need to fix Jenkin build, but I thought we
should start the release work.

First I'd like to be the release manager for 0.7 release, and next build I
do not want it a RC, I'd just like to do a build and then ask people to
testing, after that I'd like to start proper RC1 (hopefully release RC1).

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer