airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Tests in Airavata
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 17:07:20 GMT
Hi All,

As an attempt to increase test coverage we thought of introducing
"Test Driven Development" (TDD) into Airavata. Please find more
information about how we use TDD in Airavata in [1].

TDD is easy to follow approach with lot of advantages. So we encourage
everyone to use TDD in their projects (GSoC and also in regular
patches).
Further we have developed set of integration tests and feel free to
augment integration test coverage. You may also find information about
integration tests in [1].

We consider functionality is "completed" when we have a comprehensive
test cases which tests those functionality.

Please feel free to comment (good or bad).

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tests+in+Airavata

Thanks
Amila