airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interested in doing GSoC 2013 with Apache Airavata
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 19:46:28 GMT
Hi Suresh ,

Yes, that sound good to me(I already have put comment under particular
jira). Please go ahead and explain your thoughts on this. If Saminda has
any workaround I would like to know it too.

BTW it would be good if you can open an issue for JSON support project.
Then we can talk about it too.

Thanks,
Shameera.