airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjaya Medonsa <sanjaya...@gmail.com>
Subject Integrate Apache OODT file manager as an extension to GFac
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 01:43:25 GMT
Hi Dev,
     I have implemented a new module named as oodt-integration in Airavata
which currently contains implementation which extends Apache OODT PGE task
instance to stage files into a local directory. Still I am figuring out
best way to integrate configurations. My main concern is to how to set up a
test environment to test the implementation. My plan is to follow the
following approach.
                1. Set up CAS File Manager using Airavata with the help of
https://cwiki.apache.org/OODT/oodt-filemgr-user-guide.html
                2. On Airavata is there any sample workflow that uses file
as an input to GFac. Please let me know what is the best sample workflow
that can be used to test my implementation.

Best Regards,
Sanjaya