airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjaya Medonsa <sanjaya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrate Apache OODT file manager as an extension to GFac
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:11:46 GMT
Thanks Chris!

I have followed the OODT File Manager user guide to start file manager
server to ingest file. I couldn't able to ingest a sample file due to
following exception.

I couldn't able to figure out the issue by googling on the issue. I have
also noticed that file named 'segments' should be available in catalog
directory. Any idea on possible root cause for the issue?

INFO: Running Met Extractor:
[org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.metadata.extractors.examples.FinalFileLocationExtractor]
for product type: [GenericFile]
Mar 26, 2013 12:40:19 AM org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.catalog.LuceneCatalog
addCompleteProductToIndex
WARNING: Unable to index product: [blah.txt]: Message: read past EOF
java.io.IOException: read past EOF
at
org.apache.lucene.store.BufferedIndexInput.refill(BufferedIndexInput.java:60)
at
org.apache.lucene.store.BufferedIndexInput.readByte(BufferedIndexInput.java:33)
at org.apache.lucene.store.IndexInput.readInt(IndexInput.java:46)
at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos.read(SegmentInfos.java:47)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter$1.doBody(IndexWriter.java:264)
at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock$With.run(Lock.java:99)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:259)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:204)
at
org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.catalog.LuceneCatalog.addCompleteProductToIndex(LuceneCatalog.java:993)
at
org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.catalog.LuceneCatalog.addProductReferences(LuceneCatalog.java:363)
at
org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.system.XmlRpcFileManager.addProductReferences(XmlRpcFileManager.java:1122)
at
org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.system.XmlRpcFileManager.ingestProduct(XmlRpcFileManager.java:740)
at
at
at org.apache.xmlrpc.Invoker.execute(Invoker.java:130)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcWorker.invokeHandler(XmlRpcWorker.java:84)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcWorker.execute(XmlRpcWorker.java:146)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcServer.execute(XmlRpcServer.java:139)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcServer.execute(XmlRpcServer.java:125)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Connection.run(WebServer.java:761)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Runner.run(WebServer.java:642)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Best Regards,
Sanjaya