airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pavithra Kulathilaka <pavithr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Research on Investigating issues related to deploying Airavata on multi-tenant environments
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 18:54:14 GMT
Hi,

One task of below mentioned research topic is to implement a Google
App-Engine datastore implementation of the Registry API.

I noticed that Airavata currently has a JPA implementation. And google app
engine's datastore supports JPA interface. So I think Airavata and GAE
datastore integration can be done once the required configurations are
properly in place.
I'm currently working on that part and then investigate on how to ensure
the tenant awareness of the registry.

Your comments and suggestions on the above approach is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Regards,
Pavithra.

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:26 PM, Pavithra Kulathilaka <pavithrask@gmail.com