airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pavithra Kulathilaka <pavithr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Research on Investigating issues related to deploying Airavata on multi-tenant environments
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 05:50:51 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I'll update the wiki by adding details on this research.
At the moment I'm trying to deploy the Airavata war deployment in GAE and
trying to resolve issues in some of the jsp files.
Once I complete that task I can work on the data-store integration part.
I'll keep you posted about the progress on these tasks.

Thanks,
Regards,
Pavithra.

--