airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uniqueness of Airavata
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 02:47:19 GMT
I would also recommend [3] and [4] for those of you who are just stepping
in.

[3]A. Barker and J. Van Hemert, “Scientific workflow: a survey and research
directions,” Parallel Processing and Applied Mathematics, pp. 746–753, 2008.

[4]Y. Gil, E. Deelman, M. Ellisman, T. Fahringer, G. Fox, D. Gannon, C.
Goble, M. Livny, L. Moreau, and J. Myers, Report on the 2006 NSF Workshop
on Challenges of Scientific Workflows. Citeseer, 2006.

Thanks,
Danushka