airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.7 release plan
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 02:30:51 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Thats good to hear. Is this related to the GSoC project [1] Milinda did
> last summer which is now committed to the trunk [2]?

Yes. Exactly.

> If you are intended to contribute back features, it will be nice is you
> can request a branch and frequently submit patches to it. In the CTR
> (Commit Then Review) mode which Airavata follows, big commits are very
> tough to review. Smaller commits get better attention.

Yes. I understand. Having a separate branch would be quite helpful.
Alternatively I can break the work into manageable, smaller patches rather
than submitting a single patch. Please let me know what you prefer.

Thanks,
Danushka