airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipuni Perera <nipuni880...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Airavata asynchronous workflow support
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 06:54:10 GMT
Hi,

Yes, asynchronous refers to concurrently invoking web services.
As an example, WS-callback, WS-addressing use *push* pattern for
asynchronous invoke of web services.
Therefore we are interested in whether Airavata supports this feature when
executing workflows, and if so what asynchronous pattern is used.

Thanks,
Nipuni

--
Nipuni Piyabasi Perera