airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sameera Jayaratna <sameerajayara...@gmail.com>
Subject Research project on integrating geoservices with Apache Airavata
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 06:20:38 GMT
Hi all,

We are a group of final year students from the Department of Computer
Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. We are doing a
research project on Integration of Open Geo-Spatial Consortium’s WPS [1]
with Apache Airavata under the supervision of Dr. Shahani Markus
Weerawarana.

The outcome of this project would be a geoscience gateway leveraging Apache
Airavata and OGC’s standards-based geo-services. As the initial step we are
doing a background study on Apache Airavata, scientific workflows,
scientific gateways, geoscience workflows and geo-services. We would like
to explore some solid examples of scientific workflows and resources used
to integrate them apart from what is published on Apache Airavata web site.

We would like to receive any thoughts, comments and any other useful
resources.

[1] http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/wps

Thank you.
Sameera.